Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hello!

Hello kids that want very much to make some this summer. Well I'll tell you the truth, I am one in my youth too, and the thing that I want so badly is to make some green! In this blog I hope to give you some good ideas on how to make some money and get good business experience while doing that. I will try to go over a lot of different topics from making money online, to one of those old fashioned lemonade stands. Before I start I must say that a lot of what is written here is from different places from the web so I will have one post showing all the websites I used for legal reasons. So sit back, relax, and just read my advice, and enjoy it while it lasts because running a good business is no easy task and requires, determination, assertiveness, and many other skills to be a mini Warren Buffet!

And Please say you have heard of Warren Buffet because he is way richer than Bill Gates and is a great role model!

No comments: